If you are between sizes, order a larger size. Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature (fingers shrink or expand when cold or hot). If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
How to size your finger using the string method
- Use a thin piece of thread
- Wrap the thread around your finger. Make sure the thread is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle
- Mark the location where both ends of the thread meet and measure the distance with your ruler
- Measure your fingers a few times to ensure the sizing is correct
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size
|Ring Size (USA)||Length (Inches)||Length (Millimeters)|